Monday, February 7, 2011

Negativity

My long term sub position ended last Thursday since school was out on Friday. I was excited to get started subbing in Willis again to open up two different school districts that I could hopefully work in. I've heard sub positions in Willis are hard to get sometimes, and then sometimes you get called all the time. I just feel discouraged with all of this. I want a full time job. Not a subbing job. I know that in time it will happen, but sometimes it's just too much to handle. I know God has a plan, but goodness. I know jobs are about to start opening because contracts are about to be done. I need to think on the positive, but negativity sweeps over my mind sometimes. I just want someone to take a chance on me. Hopefully someone will.

No comments:

Post a Comment